By Digital Photography Ninja
– 45.7MP Stacked CMOS sensor and EXPEED 7 image processing. Fast powerful AF that can keep up with the fastest subjects and frame rates. – Subject detection uses deep learning to automatically detect and track people, cats, dogs, birds, cars, motorcycles, bicycles, trains and planes in still and video with no menu changes.
– Capture 45.7MP stills at 20 or 30 fps; 120 fps stills at 11MP, all with full AF and AE, and no viewfinder blackout. 8K/30p video capture in-camera for over 2 hours recording time. 4K 120p slow motion video capture.
– 10-bit 4K/30p from oversampled 8K, recorded in-camera as ProRes 422 HQ or H.265 video. – New high-efficiency RAW file format is 1/3 the size of uncompressed RAW while retaining the same high image quality and dynamic range as conventional RAW files.
-1. Very accurate auto focus even in low light 2. Excellent subject detection (with Face / Eye AF focusing) 3. Addition of 3D Tracking focus option
5. Excellent image quality using a stacked 45.7MP sensor 6. Huge buffer and capable of shooting up to 120FPS in 11mp JPEG mode
– Short battery life if shooting all day; at least one back-up battery needed.
Bigger and heavier than rival cameras; a harness overcomes any problems if working for long periods or off-tripod.
For other Information